碎语 Mind Pieces
我脑子里偶尔会浮现点琐碎的东西。我记下来免得忘了。Pieces of my mind surface from time to time. I made this note to remember them.
万事万物都有能感知的和不能感知的联系。 | Everything is connected, through sensible or unsensible ways. |
我改变不了什么东西,也做不了什么选择。我只能解读我的选择。我的解读就是我看到的世界。 | We don't change things or make choices. We interpret them. Our interpretation is our reality. |
我应该温柔对待一切。毁坏东西会麻烦我自己。 | I should treat everything gently. Damaging things cause inconvenience to myself. |
不知道想干啥的话就想想不想干啥。 | If you don't know what you want to do, you can start from stop doing what you don't want to do. |
人生是一个学习自己能做什么和为什么要做的过程。 | Life is a process of learning what one can do and why one does it. |
做好的东西需要爱。爱在于花费的时间。 | Good things are made with love. Love is in the time devoted. |
我喜欢难解的谜团还有让东西一点点变好的过程。 | What excites me is the unsolvable puzzles and the process of perfecting things. |
我喜欢简单和实用中蕴含的美,以及所有东西都能显得有意义的那一刻。 | I love the beauty in simplicity and functionality. The moment when everything makes sense. |
我喜欢做有用的或者有意义的东西,我希望我做的东西对别人有点用。 | I love making useful or meaningful things, and I hope what I did is helpful to someone. |
我一生的追求是接纳我的丑陋与改善我自己。 | The purpose of my life is to embrace my ugliness and improve myself. |
一次只弄一件事,能干好一件事就很好了。 | Do one thing at a time and do it well. |
所有的事物都有它的价值,值得被珍惜。 | Everything has its value and should be taken care of. |
我的理想和谐世界是一个没有贪婪、仇恨与无知的世界。 | My ideal harmonious world is a world without greed, hatred and ignorance. |
良好的关系是互利互惠的关系。人应该与万物保持良好的关系。 | A good relationship is reciprocal. People should maintain a good relationship to every thing. |